1) Use of the information and data contained on this website is at your sole risk. These pages contain information about the services and products of Indian Agribusiness Systems Pvt Ltd. (IASL) which is the owner of www.agriwatch.com . The material is provided for information only and no information contained herein constitutes a solicitation for the purpose of purchase or sale of any commodity, security or investment, nor should it serve as the basis for any investment decision.
IASL(www.agriwatch.com) does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or analysis supplied. (www.agriwatch.com) shall not be liable to any customer or third person for the accuracy of the information or any market quotations supplied through this service to a customer, nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, interruptions or omissions in the furnishing thereof, for any direct or consequential damages arising from or occasioned by said delays, inaccuracies, errors, interruptions or omissions, or for any discontinuance of the service.
2) Trading in commodity spot market as well as futures and options can be very speculative and may result in losses as well as profits. Commodity trading is not suitable for many members of the public and only risk capital should be applied. The website does not take into account special investment goals, the financial situation or specific requirements of individual users. You should carefully consider your financial situation and consult your financial advisors as to the suitability to your situation prior to making any investment or entering into any transactions.
3) The IASL(www.agriwatch.com) website can be accessed worldwide. However, it may be the case that the securities or financial instruments described are not legally permitted for all investor groups in all areas of jurisdiction or that access to such websites may be subject to legal restrictions. Users to whom such legal enjoinders apply are not allowed access to this website.
4) If you rely on the information on this Site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness.
5) If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
6) The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice. This Disclaimer may be revised at any time by updating this posting.
7) We reserve the right to use the matter submitted in all our publications as well as to redistribute it to other publications that are composed/managed by Agriwatch.
8) The agriwatch.com, Indian Agri Business Systems (P) LTD, its Sister Concerns, Promoters, Partners, representatives, agents, instrumentality's, officers and employees:
9) IASL and its affiliates and/or their officers, directors and employees may have positions in any commodities mentioned in this website (or in any related investment) and may from time to time add to or dispose off any such commodities (or investment).